"The gift of life..knowing wrong and doing right."

"And I am made alive, when once I was dead in sin. When once I walked according the course of this world, fulfilling the desires of my mind & flesh. And by Your Grace I am given eyes to see, just how my choices empower me. And by Your Grace I am given the will to fight to do right...& this is THE GIFT OF LIFE. Eph 2:1-7"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A new blog site ... it's the new thing ...

Well, I guess this is the new thing ... BLOGGER. Everyone seems to be using it. I have blogged before, but now I have set up my own blogger site. I hope family and friends will enjoy it and will be able to use it as a communication tool. Sometimes we get busy and do not get the time to call everyone.
Melissa ... your site is wonderful. The pictures are great!! Can't wait to spend time with you tonight. The kids are really excited. Miss you like crazy and I am glad that we can still spend this time together.
Last night I got to go to a dinner with Dean Allison (our Conservative MP in our riding). Very nice and very interesting. Was somewhat disappointed that there were not more Cdn Ref people there (only 5 including myself). Dean Allison has very strong Christian views and it nice to hear a politician speak and desire to stand up for the same things you do.
Anyways, that is it for today ... love ya all.

No comments: